Clepper Manor CCRC
Offering Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Outpatient Therapy
Clepper Manor Continuing Care Retirement Community, like Nugent’s, offers 24-hour skilled nursing, post-hospital and post-surgical care to those who have more complex round-the-clock care needs.
We also offer Outpatient Therapy services to treat individuals with musculoskeletal disorders such as back and neck strains, knee injuries or those with neurological deficits such as stroke patients. We also treat post-surgical and orthopedic patients and those who have suffered work-related injuries.
We offer resistance training, weight bearing exercise, balance and coordination exercises, prosthetic and orthotic training. After evaluation, a history check and testing, home exercise programs are written, taught and monitored strictly by the therapist. All instructors are experienced, licensed therapists with a passion for re-educating all ages in order to prevent decline and dysfunction.
- Outpatient Therapy* (read above)
- Rehabilitative Therapy
- In–house physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapies
- Environmental assessment in the resident's home after discharge
- Respite Care
- Nutritional Services
- Dietary department monitors and provides nutritionally balanced meals
based on personal preference and physician's diet orders
- Therapeutic, enteral and alternate nutritional needs are available
- Social Services
- Licensed social workers on hand to regularly evaluate progress
- Problem-solving assistance
- Activities and Recreation
- Our caring Activity Department is fully staffed to meet each invidual's spiritual, physical and emotional needs. Activities are based on the resident's interests, choices and daily schedules and offered around the clock.
- Examples: Ecumenical religious services, intergenerational recreation, community entertainer visits, word and memory games, exercise programs, arts and crafts, music, sports, pet therapy and bingo
- Lab and X–ray Services in-home for convenience
- Dental Care
- Pharmaceutical Services delivered daily
- Optometry, Podiatry, Cerumen and Audiology Services provided by local physicians
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services provided daily on each nursing unit
- Personal laundry service provided 7 days a week, including holidays
- Park-like setting with flower gardens, a gazebo and a cascading waterfall pond
* Clepper Manor is a Medicare and Medicaid Certified Facility and HMO Certified. We accept most insurance carriers and worker's compensation. As a courtesy, insurance verification is provided prior to the first outpatient appointment.